Sometimes we all feel a bit blue.
Sometimes we don’t feel like cooking.
Sometimes dessert is better than dinner.
Sometimes dessert is dinner.
Sometimes was last night.
Chocolate Covered Berry Smoothie
(vegan, raw if you use raw cashew milk instead of canned coconut milk)
- 1 packet Vega Complete Whole Food Optimizer in Chocolate (or any vegan chocolate protein powder of your choice)
- 1/3 cup low fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cashew milk (or almond or rice)
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 T chia seeds (optional)
- 1 T almond butter
- 2-3 ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth!
Pour into a tall glass and sip away the blues. This smoothie is approved for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And dessert of course.