is in the air.
Because my favorite person on earth is in town.
We’re peachy keen, enjoying each other’s company, eating vegan food, having yoga adventures, and basically de-plugging from all the electronics of the world. If I could spend time with this guy, eating chips and dip, drinking wine, sweating our asanas off in crow pose, I’d do that over seeing a computer any day.
But since I can’t do that, I thought I’d share a few our favorite dips with you all. And while you enjoy, we’re off to catch up on our favorite T.V. show, eat chocolate, and snuggle with Louis Pug,
Ginger Peach Salsa
- 2 peaches, diced
- 1-inch piece ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- zest 1/2 lime
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1 T jalapeno, deseeded and minced
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1.5 cup diced papaya
- 1/2 t salt
- pinch cayenne
1. Add all of the ingredients except the papaya to a large glass bowl and mash to reach your desired consitency.
2. Add the papaya and gently mix to combine.
Enjoy! I’ll be back with some reports from the roads.